Submission Requirements for Authors
Please send your typescript, with separate cover page containing the title, your name, address, position, and institutional affiliation to:
The Market: International Journal of Business
P.O. Box 25288, 1308
Telephone: +357 22778475, Fax: +357 22779331
or by e-mail to email@example.com
All typescripts must be submitted as pdf and word files.
- Abstract and keyterms: The abstract should appear below the names of the author(s) in a section entitled ABSTRACT. Please include up to 7 keyterms.
- Spacing and type: All typescripts should be double-spaced and must be in size 12 Times New Roman font.
- Margins: The left margin must be at least one-and-a-half inches. The top, bottom and right margins must be at least one inch.
- Pagination: Paginate in arabic numerals the main body of the text. Center each page number horizontally at the bottom of the page.
- Titles and Headings: Section titles should be centred and in bold. Subsections should be undelined. Name and affiliation of author should appear just below the title.
- Tables, Figures and Illustrations: Tables should appear on separate pages with notations inserted in the typescript. Submit different files for figures and illustrations on separate pages. The headings should be in capital letters.
- Formulas: Formulas should be single-spaced with two spaces below each formula. Each formula should have a number of parentheses on the right margin.
- Footnotes and References: Footnotes should be consecutively numbered within the text and appear at the end, preceding references. All references should be cited in the text as well as in a separate page at the end of the manuscript with a heading labelled References. They should be cited and presented following the Harvard reference format.