Submission Requirements for Authors
Please send your typescript, with separate cover page containing the title, your name, address, position, and institutional affiliation to:
The Market: International Journal of Business
P.O. Box 25288, 1308
Telephone: +357 22778475, Fax: +357 22779331
or by e-mail to email@example.com
All typescripts must be submitted as pdf and word files.
Full research papers must not exceed 6,000 words (including author's info and references).
The Market also welcomes Research Notes (up to 2,000 words) that include a brief introduction, a brief methodology, results/tables, a short discussion, and main references.
Authors are also kindly requested to send a small biography - up to 380 words - that includes their affiliation, educational background, research interests, and an e-mail address they do not mind us publishing.
- Abstract and keyterms: The abstract should appear below the names of the author(s) in a section entitled ABSTRACT. Please include up to 7 keyterms.
- Spacing and type: All typescripts should be double-spaced and must be in size 12 Times New Roman font.
- Margins: The left margin must be at least one-and-a-half inches. The top, bottom and right margins must be at least one inch.
- Pagination: Paginate in arabic numerals the main body of the text. Center each page number horizontally at the bottom of the page.
- Titles and Headings: Section titles should be centred and in bold. Subsections should be undelined. Name and affiliation of author should appear just below the title.
- Tables, Figures and Illustrations: Tables should appear on separate pages with notations inserted in the typescript. Submit different files for figures and illustrations on separate pages. The headings should be in capital letters.
- Formulas: Formulas should be single-spaced with two spaces below each formula. Each formula should have a number of parentheses on the right margin.
- Footnotes and References: Footnotes should be consecutively numbered within the text and appear at the end, preceding references. All references should be cited in the text as well as in a separate page at the end of the manuscript with a heading labelled References. They should be cited and presented following the Harvard reference format.